Description: In close collaboration with national authorities and experienced Partners, through the HELIOS project IOM aims at promoting the integration of beneficiaries of international protection and temporary protection into the Greek society, through the following components:
- Integration Courses: Conduction of Integration Courses within Integration Learning Centres set-up across Greece. Each course cycle lasts for 6 months and consists of modules on Greek language learning, cultural orientation, job readiness and life skills.
- Accommodation support: Supporting beneficiaries towards independent accommodation in apartments rented on their name, including contributions to rental and move-in costs and networking with apartment owners.
- Employability support: Provision of individual employability and job readiness support, including job counseling, access to job-related certifications and networking with private employers. In case you are a company that wishes to employ beneficiaries of international protection or temporary protection or you have any queries about their access to the labour market, do not hesitate to contact the HELIOS Employability team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Integration monitoring: Regular assessment of the integration progress of the beneficiaries to ensure that they will be in a position to confidently navigate through Greek public service providers once they will exit from the HELIOS project and start living independently in Greece.
- Sensitization of the host community: Organization of workshops, activities and events and production of a nationwide media campaign to create exchange occasions between the hosting and the hosted communities, highlighting the value of the integration of migrants into the Greek society.
- Project Regulations Handbook for Beneficiaries of Temporary Protection (BTP) in Greek
- Project Regulations Handbook for Beneficiaries of Temporary Protection (BTP) in English
- Project Regulations Handbook for Beneficiaries of Temporary Protection (BTP) in Ukrainian
- Accommodation Handout I in Ukrainian, Russian
- Accommodation Handout II in Ukrainian, Russian
- Rental Subsidies Handout for First and Monthly Disbursements in English, Greek, Ukrainian and Russian
- Rental Subsidies Handout for Monthly Disbursements in English, Greek, Ukrainian and Russian
- Contact us
For any question please contact us at email@example.com or at the following WhatsApp and Telegram numbers from 9am-3pm Monday to Friday; you can also reach the numbers at a different time and leave a message:
WHATSAPP & TELEGRAM NUMBER LANGUAGES
+ 30 6909868980 English-French-Ukrainian-Greek
+ 30 6906656134 Arabic
+ 30 6906956107 Sorani-Kurmanji-Turkish
+ 30 6906656125 Farsi-Pashto-Urdu-Hindi-Panjabi