PROJECT DURATION: 36 Months
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIONS:
Facilitate the integration of beneficiaries into the local labour market and society through the on – the – job training in agricultural, tourism, women integration, technical-construction sectors & and through vocational trainings on: awareness raising on trafficking in human beings, homecare, environment protection and firefighting.
The project is being implemented in close partnership with the Ministry of Migration and Asylum and in cooperation with other relevant national authorities.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
Beneficiaries of International Protection & Third - Country Nationals: Holder of Social Security Insurance Number (AMKA), Adults (over 18 years of age), Health certificate, if required by relevant legislation, mandatory COVID-19 vaccination, if required by the relevant legislation. Regardless of gender, nationality and religion.
- Information Sessions and Outreach
- Provision of Greek Language Courses
- Provision of interpretation services
- Job Counseling sessions
- Traineeship (on-the-job training)
- Vocational trainings
- 40 hours of intercultural training
- 40 hours of job oriented Greek language
- 270 Hours Paid Traineeship (on-the-job trainings: Agriculture, Tourism, Technical/Construction, Women Integration)
- Vocational trainings: - Home care (5 days), Awareness raising in trafficking in human beings (2 days), Environment protection (3 days), Firefighting (5 days)
The action is implemented in the framework of National Recovery and Resilience Greece 2.0 with the funding of the European Union – NextGenerationEU.